Discovery Training : how to conduct impactful discovery
Many companies still don’t do enough Discovery. Some companies do Discovery, but inefficiently…
Learn how to conduct impactful Discovery in 5x1H30 courses.
More than 100 very satisfied Alumni
Average grade of 9.3 out of 10
I was afraid of the training to be full of theory : it’s just the opposite, full of tangible case studies!
Wladimir d’Harcourt, CPO @IMangoPay (French Scale-up)
Very actionnable training, great impact (esp. on interviewing), and a great team building opportunity!
Amélie Petetin, CPO @Indy (French Scale-up)
What you will learn from this training
Some happy customers
Average note of 9,25 out of 10 (90 respondants)
Read all the feedbacks
Training sessions program
This training is a 5 parts training. You don't have to go through all the trainings but if you want to follow more than one, you need to follow the order
- What User Centricity is really about ? Some theory (a few slides) about Discovery. And above all, 5 tangible examples where we realize how powerful user centricity can be but that it also requires a strong commitment from the whole organisation (who are keen to set business metrics, jump into delivery too fast, stay stucked on their own product, resort to quantitative research wo qualitative...)
- Pitfalls to avoid when doing UR (User Research) : UR is simple in theory but comes with several pitfalls (mainly biases). Being aware of them allow you to avoid them. Again, 5 tangible examples to go through the most critical pitfalls and learn how to be careful with what your users say (or what you want them to say...)
- The art of interviewing : once convinced of the importance of being User Centric, how to move on ? Tools, user sourcings, interview tips, routines... You will see, always through tangible example, how interviewing can be an art, from listening to clarifying what your users really need. Everyone will interview during this session
- From discovery to strategy : this session will focus about 5 methodologies that will help you have productive discussions with your stakeholders, measure efficiently market fit, go back to the rootcauses, or understand who you play against in terms of substitutes (not competition) and finally build your Product Strategy based on your discovery
- UR in practice: this wrap up session will allow you to put together all the learnings you went through during the first sessions through a compelling case where I will be playing the user role. You will be interviewing me and we'll debrief through every stage of the research
- 6 to 8 persons to favor interactions and experiences sharing between participants.
- 1H30 for each session
Enterprise : max 8 persons per session
- <500 persons in the company : 1200€ HT per session / 5000€ HT 5 sessions
- 500+ Persons in the company : 1500€ HT per session / 6000€ HT 5 sessions
- B2C : 1000€ TTC for the 5 sessions (300€TTC / session)
- B2B : 1000€ HT for the 5 sessions (300€HT / session)
Pierre Fournier has been working in the Product field for more than 15 years, both as an entrepreneur (VousAvezChoisi, WILL) or as a CPO (ManoMano, French ScaleUp with 25 product teams under management at that time). He is also trained to NVC (Non Violent Communication), NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), 2 fields very useful to do great Discovery. He also writes about Product Management on his Medium Page.
See his LinkedIn profile